Friday 24 October 2014

Week 8; Letter

Dear Man Who Cut Me Off Tonight,

Gee, thank you ever so kindly for not using your signal light and then cutting me off. I'm sure it was really hard for you while talking on your phone, to just let everyone know that you planned on switching lanes. It was also really great that when you cut me off in this terrible weather that water went everywhere, that really made it all the better. Thank you for also giving me that one-finger signal that every person knows as you cut me off, I wasn't aware that it was my fault you drive like a baboon. It is truly a mystery to me how you got your license, but I'm sure you're quite proud of yourself for having it, and you really get some sick enjoyment out of causing other people misery as you drive. Also, I really do hope one day you cut off some psychotic road-rage induced person, and they choose to handle the situation not nearly as polite as I did. You and your little toyota prius really managed to make me crooked,  I hope your happy, and that you know that I would've loved to run you over.

                                          Sincerely,        
                                                                                                             the teenage girl in the gmc sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment