Friday 5 September 2014

Introduction

Hi,
      
     My name is Kelsey Gillingham, I'm 18 years old and a first year MUN student! I'm originally from Marysvale, and I've lived there all my life. Due to the fact that I'm from an extremely small town, it's safe to say that coming to St.John's for school was an easy decision! As much as I love living where I do, there's much more out there for me than staying in a place like that for the rest of my life. I have no siblings, but I do have a dog, and she's honestly my favourite thing in the world, I really can't imagine not having her! I'm currently a business student, but my mind tends to change a fair bit so who knows what the future holds!.

     I'm the type of person who loves learning new things and taking on new challenges, which explains why one of my favourite things to do is read. Nothing makes me happier than finding a good book and not being able to put it down. Also, I'm a pretty friendly and outgoing person, so don't be afraid to approach me, I love meeting new people! I really like going out with friends, and spending time playing the violin, I guess you could say my interests say a lot about me. I really look forward to  everything this course has to offer, and hopefully getting to know all of you a little better! Oh yeah, and thanks for checking out my blog!
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment